1. Comfortable and playful Ulna Initial, made of Polypropylene is the only door handle: - that can be used without hands, so you can walk through the doors with your hands free. The door is opened by the forearm or elbow.
- which is adjustable at rest, over 9 heights, covering a range of 130°.
- with minimum effort and angle of rotation
- Replacing the handle in one click for cleaning or changing the color of the handle.
2. Ulna Initial removes the first manual contamination vector that is responsible for about 80% of the spread of germs, leaving the hands free of all bacteria, viruses and fungi deposited by previous users.
3. Resists all detergents and disinfectants such as peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide. As an option, Ulnabact antimicrobial clear lacquer, 10 year warranty.
4. Ulna Initial, is the only door handle that meets all the criteria of the Handicap and P.M.R. Act. (Person with Reduced Mobility) and to be in compliance with the European Standard EN1906.
5. Consequent reduction in the use of alcoholic solutions, which are expensive, dry hands and cause the body to absorb alcohol.
6. Ulna is ergonomic because it significantly reduces T.M.S. (Musculoskeletal Disorders) during approximately 200 door openings and closures per day.
7. Ulna Initial handles are available in 13 colours and can be engraved in Braille, to make a colour code according to the services or offices and for the visually impaired.
8. In Europe, 15% of the population, or 75 million people, are disabled.