1. Comfortable and playful Ulna Sensial, made of Polypropylene is the only door handle that can be used without hands. So you can walk through the doors with your hands free. The door is opened by the forearm or elbow.
2. Ulna Sensial removes the first manual contamination vector that is responsible for about 80% of the spread of germs, leaving the hands free of all bacteria, viruses and fungi deposited by previous users.
3. Resists all detergents and disinfectants such as peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide. As an option, Ulnabact antimicrobial clear lacquer, 10 year warranty.
4. Ulna Sensial is the only door handle that meets all the criteria of the Handicap and PMR (Person with Reduced Mobility) Act and complies with the European Standard EN1906.
5. Consequent reduction in the use of alcoholic solutions, which are expensive, dry hands and cause the body to absorb alcohol.
6. Ulna is ergonomic because it significantly reduces MSDs (Musculoskeletal Disorders) during approximately 200 door openings and closures per day.
7. Ulna Initial handles are available in 13 colours and can be engraved in Braille, to make a colour code according to the services or offices and for the visually impaired.
8. In Europe, 15% of the population, or 75 million people, are disabled.
9. Ulna Sensial is within everyone's reach thanks to an attractive price.
Ulna is the global response to reduce nosocomial diseases and to provide comfort and adaptability to a growing population of elderly and disabled people.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator