ultrasonic laboratory bath / stainless steel
SW 3000 WJ
35.3 l (9.3 gal)
The ultrasonic washers, aims at automating the cleaning materials, optimizing human resources, protecting the operator, reducing spending on chemicals and reducing the time of sterilization of instruments, ie washing effective and low cost.
• Area hospitals: Clean all of the surgical instruments as forceps diverse, scalpels, retractors, cannulas (endoscopy, laparoscopy, etc..) Among others.
• Area Laboratory: cleaning blade for microscopy, test tubes, conical tubes, glass pipettes, petri dish, camera Newbauer, etc.
• Area Veterinary Medicine: Clearing all of the surgical instruments.
• Efficiency: because we could not reach with a brush all the pores of a surface, often microscopic and hard to reach areas;
• Hygiene: for there is no human contact with the parts to be cleaned;
• Security: because no human contact, decreases the risk of injury to the operator;
• Time saving: once the automated process, the operator is free to other jobs;
• Saving of chemicals: avoids wasting cleaning products, since one can add various instruments and wash once;