SELL YOUR PRODUCTS
*mymedicalexpo  
English

Laboratory incinerator
for animalsfor medical wastehazardous waste

laboratory incinerator
laboratory incinerator
Add to favorites
Compare this product
 

Characteristics

Applications
laboratory, for animals, for medical waste
Designed for
hazardous waste
Other characteristics
floor-standing
Temperature range

Min.: 900 °C (1,652 °F)

Max.: 1,200 °C (2,192 °F)

Description

Medical waste, due to its content of hazardous substances, poses serious threats to environmental health. They composed of all types of wastes generated by health care organizations such as hospitals, clinics, physicians' offices, dental offices, veterinary facilities and other medical laboratories and research facilities. This waste is very heterogeneous in nature and often contains some infectious elements, thus it is essential that the handling and disposal of the waste is conducted safely. Medical wastes that can be incinerated include: Infectious wastes from hospitals, Healthcare wastes from hospitals, clinics and polyclinics, Wastes from maternity hospitals, Expired drugs, Surgery wastes, Biomedical wastes, Pathological wastes, Pharmaceutical wastes. About 85% of a hospital's waste is general refuse, while the remaining 15% is contaminated with infectious agents (e.g. microbiological cultures, blood and blood products, isolation wastes from patients with communicable diseases, pathological specimens and sharps).

Catalogs

No catalogs are available for this product.

See all of Santes Incinerator‘s catalogs
*Prices are pre-tax. They exclude delivery charges and customs duties and do not include additional charges for installation or activation options. Prices are indicative only and may vary by country, with changes to the cost of raw materials and exchange rates.