The DEFIGARD HD-7 is a concentration of SCHILLER’s long and proven experience in defibrillation, ECG and connectivity. Available with defibrillation paddles or pads, the DEFIGARD HD-7 will support all healthcare professionals.
The DEFIGARD HD-7 is designed to be intuitive, with a large 7” touch screen as well as its one-step mode selector. The Touch’n’Save interface allows direct access to the desired feature without losing time. The device automatically transmits self-test results and facilitates device pool management thanks to its remote software and configuration updates.
- 4 modes: monitoring, manual defibrillation, AED and pacer
- Single connector for defibrillation paddles, pads or spoons
- Internal defibrillation mode (optional) for open-heart surgical procedures
- CPR feedback
- USB and Wi-Fi data transmission
- Remote software and configuration updates
- Automatic self-test transmission
- Large 7” touch screen
- 6-lead ECG: SCHILLER technology
- Non-invasive blood pressure: SCHILLER technology
- SpO2: MASIMO or Nellcor technology
- EtCO2: MASIMO technology (side stream)
- Integrated large 3-channel printe
- Trolley available (optional)