This Automatic IHC Stainer, offers several benefits to improve the workflow in the pathology laboratories for ensuring the pathologists only receive the consistent and high-quality slides that help ensure patients get accurate answers in a cost effective way. The procedures include Dewax, Antigen Retrieval, Blocking, Antibodies staining, DAB chromogen incubating, Hematoxylin staining. The standardization of the test method of IHC stainer is becoming more and more important with the wide use of the IHC stainer technology in the modern pathologic diagnosis because it has a bearing on the prognosis and treatment of the patient.
● Compatible system with wide range market antibody: Open source staining system, so pathologists are able to choose any antibody from any manufacturer.
● Wider range of specimens: Paraffin section, Frozen section, Punctured section, cells smear and marrow section.
● The excellent expansibility: A number of different staining protocols can be performed according to the pathologists special requirements.
● Independent heating and monitoring modules: It consists of 48 independent heating modules and 48 independent thermostats. Moreover, these 48 slides can be incubated independently to achieve special staining requirements.
● Real-time temperature monitoring: Once the main program has been set up, the instrument automatically monitors and controls the 48 independent heating modules to accurately match the incubating temperature for different steps in a real-time way.