Used to intrude into the artery percutaneously in intervention surgery and establish a passageway for introducing catheters into the blood vessel.
1.Longer taper ensure smooth transition between sheath and dilator, easy insertion leading to patient comfort
2. Excellent Flexibility, kink resistant and radiopacity.
3. Luer lock connection between sheath and dilator.
4. Atraumatic tip reduce the damage to the artery.
5. Cross-cut haemostasis valve minimizing blood reflux and air aspiration.
6. Side port extension with stopcock to facilitate aspiration or infusion.
7. Different color and number make easy identity for different French size.
8. 0.038” or 0.035” stainless steel guide wire available.
9. Hydrophilic coating sheath available.
10. Length: 110cm;
11. French size: 4F-8F