Laser vaginal rejuvenation procedure is a plastic aynecological procedure which involves restoration and transformation of anatomy and anatomical functionality of the vaaina in order to achieve more desirable experience durina sexuallife, The procedure also restores. tiahtens and improves the overall tone of vaainal walls and may improve the anatomical functionality. ln addition to transformation of the vaainal surface, it also results in narrowing of the vaginal canal.
1. CO2 laser produces higher power with relative efficiency, provide less tissue trauma and edema, which lead to minimal heat damage, much short time for healing.
2. As ablation occurs, CO2 deep heating stimulates collagen growth and remodeling while offering the patient comfort level and convenience that approaches non-ablative resurfacing. 3. No matter normal handle for skin. or aynecoloay handle for vaainal use. fractional technoloaydistribute the laser energy in an even pattern, which produces balanced vaporization, coagulationand the thermal effects on the tissues. These effects cause colaaen contraction nrooucina a tightening effect that is considered to be effective for the resurfacing.
4. The combination of surgical, fractional, gynecology based on different handles, help the CO2 laser system extend more clinical applications.
5. High-efficiency TEM00 Laser Mode Structure
6. Good stability, Long life and Light-weight
7. Air-cooling, without water replacement