JUD care‘s sROOM is a portable negative pressure isolation room specially designed to quickly isolate patients whilst ensure public safety and a great user experience during a large-scale airborne infectious disease outbreak, such as COVID-19.
Instant Patient Isolation
· With the state-of-the-art industrial design, it can be set up in 10 minutes.
1.Position cart，and unfasten the lock catch
3.Expand, and lock casters
4.After power-on，press start button and activate electrical lifting lever
5.Fix slide rail
· Small size and mobility make it fit for any temporary isolation space.
Sufficient Infection Control
· The fresh air high-efficiency filtration system supplies air with multiple filtration functions and provides abundant fresh air for the room.
· The exhaust outlet with HEPA filter captures 99.99% pathogens, minimizing pathogen transmission.
· Proper pressure difference prevents contaminated air leakage.
· Proper airflow organization helps reduce the concentration of infectious particles inside the room and ensure the safety of staff.
· Auto-open door system helps you avoid contact with the door when entering or exiting the isolation room, reducing the risk of transmission of pathogens.
· Emergency backup power supply helps maintain perfect operation in the event of a power failure.