• Internal Thread Design with Silicone Washer Seal fits tightly on top of the tube opening to ensure a leakproof seal
• Made of medical-grade, non-cytotoxic, USP class VI and FDA compliant polypropylene
• BSE/TSE BPA, phthalate, Latex and metal-free
• Sterilized by Gamma radiation and Autoclavable
• Certified RNAse, DNAse, DNA and Pyrogen free
Designed for storing biological material, human or animal cells, at temperatures as low as -196 °C (but should be used only in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen). A silicone washer between cap and vial ensures a positive leakproof seal at all temperatures. A 1 1/4 turn of the cap is sufficient to seal the vial. Closure and vials are both manufactured of polypropylene with the same coefficient of expansion, ensuring an equally secure seal both at room temperature and at low cryogenic temperatures. Tubes have a white marking area, can be color-coded with a CAPINSERT™ (Series T312) and are compatible with most storage systems. Only the round bottom vials can be centrifuged, and up to 17,000g. Sterilized by gamma radiation and packaged in unique tamperproof, resealable, safety-lock bags of 100. Autoclavable.
Certified RNase-, DNase-, Pyrogen- and DNA-free