• Made of high impact polystyrene
• Slides fit perfectly to avoid vibrations and breakage during transport
• Special locking tab keeps slide mailers securely in place
• Hole provided to attach ID label or tamper-evident tie
• Three writing surfaces for proper slide identification
• Access one slide at a time while other slides remain protected
The UniMailer™ is a one-slide tray allowing the use of as many as necessary according to the number of slides to be mailed. Not only do they fit snugly on top of each other but they are also secured by an innovative locking mechanism. You may also want to insert a tamper-evident tie or attach an ID label.
Designed to accommodate 25 x 75 mm and 1 x 3 in. slides with or without cover glasses, they can also be used to provide safe storage for those valuable slides you want to protect. Multiple reuse or single-use.
Each tray allows placing the slide in a horizontal position for full visibility. Slides can easily be inserted with an exact fit to avoid any breaking during transport. When pressed on either side while in the UniMailer™, they will pop-up for easy removal.
Identification can be made on three sides or on top. Made of an almost unbreakable plastic, they are available in many popular pastel colors for easy identification. Packed in bag of 50 slide mailers. Will resist temperatures between -80 °C and +80 °C. Not autoclavable.
Dimensions: 89 x 29 x 6 mm H (3 1/2 x 1 3/8 x 1/4 in. H)