The temp. controlled unit is operated by advanced micro computer technology.
The three digital display indication provide the Set Temperature, Air Temperature and Skin Temperature.
Two function control modes provide the clinician more flexibility while optimizing the thermal environment.
In addition the skin temperature is display is larger than the set / air temperature display.
The removable heater and control unit make it easy to clean and service.
Full visibility & accessibility of the baby is provided by the designed of acrylic hood.
A full complement of alarm provides safety convenience, with both audible and visual indicators :
• Probe Failure
• Power Failure
• High Temperature
• Low Temperature
• Skin Temperature display can be converted from C to F by push of a button.
• A big LCD is provided for more specific information & visualization of the heater power in different modes.
• The High & Low Temperature alarm setting can be adjusted according to the patient condition.
• Humidification is provided with the help of two water trays provided at the back of the unit.
• Three side trays provided at the bottom of the unit to keep consumables.
• The unit rests on four big castors with brakes in the front castors.
Optional : Oxygen Delivery System, Electric Slow Suction, CFL Phototherapy