The Triumph Overbed Table combines heavy-duty construction with attractive, functional design. Specifiers can choose between two table-top adjustment mechanisms. A mechanical spring raises the top with slight upward pressure and can be locked in any one of 15 positions between 30” and 44” in height. Or upgrade to a pneumatic cylinder for quieter adjustment and infinite height positioning between 27” and 42”.
Thermoformed top includes spill containment, resists bacteria collection and ensures soft edges.
Column and base are 14-ga. steel
Column and base available in four finishes: almond, black, silver and chrome-plated
Base available in an H- or U-style
• Height Adjustment Mechanism: Spring-assisted
lift mechanism with (15) locking positions in 1”
• Weight Capacity: 25 lbs
• Height Range: 29.5” - 44.5” in (15) 1” increments
• Top Size: 18” x 32” x 3/4” Thick
• Top Construction: 3/4” thick MDF substrate,
surfaced with thermofoil laminate. Top surface
recessed for spill containment. Underside radiused
to eliminate sharp edge
• Column Construction: Powdercoated or chromeplated 12-gauge tubular steels