Saves operating and labor expenses when compared to conventional waste hauling contracts.
• Demonstrated cost savings of as much as 50% over conventional waste hauling contracts.
• Compact, room temperature and quiet machine operation; compatible with existing soiled linen or biohazard waste storage rooms.
• Proven clinical acceptance for ease-of-use.
• Fast 15-minute cycle time requires no dedicated operating personnel.
• Eliminates labor costs for record keeping, packaging and manifesting of waste for shipment offsite.
• Needs only electricity, cold water and drain utilities to operate.
• Treated waste can be placed into curbside trash receptacles or wheeled bins as ordinary trash.
CleanAir Hybrid Technology for on-site treatment of clinical and medical waste.
• Non-burn technology.
• No dioxin or furans resulting from the treatment process.
• Reduces solid waste landfill footprints by up to 90%.
• Low water and electrical consumption (only a few cents per cycle).
• EPA-registered disinfectant.
• Converts biohazardous waste to benign trash.
• Room temperature on-site process re-duces carbon footprint.
• Biodegradable, environmentally friendly liquid effluent.
• Elimination of transportation for offsite treatment yields reduced carbon footprint
Waste from isolation patient waste streams can be treated immediately, and not stored in your facility while awaiting pickup by the waste hauler.
• The disinfectant is hospital-grade, and is effective for highly virulent diseases like H1N1, SARs, HIV, Hepatitis and TB.