The T3D Technology
This technology is based on an optical component that allows many people viewing the same images while being at different positions in front of the screen : collective vision, 3D effect and comfort is our goal.
Without glasses, you will get a 3D image which will greatly enhance perception of complex anatomical structures. This technological revolution unlocks fine prospects for progress in surgery, medical imaging, research, and teaching.
POPView major functionalities:
• 3D Visualization of DICOM files (multi slices files) exported from many modalities
• Real-time volume or surface rendering
• Use of all OsiriX functionalities and rendering
• Image snapshots creation in 3D
• Network connection to get or transmit data (PACS connection)
• Reports, slideshows can be easily enriched by 3D snapshots and used by practicians (with a T3D display)
• Videos / animations in 3D can be produced (T3DMovie format)