CL15 CO2 laser surgical system trait
1.laser controlled by microcomputer with advanced technology.
2.Complete safety system to ensure maximum safety.
3.Output power and irradiating time can be read directly from digital faceplate which provides correct data for doctors clinical material.
4.Adoption of selectable key units of laser power.
5.Adjustable aiming beam power to provide with optimum surgical condition.
6.Cooling system fault alarm.
7.Laser beam delivery system is composed of light 7-joint spring-balanced articulated arm,which can be operated conveniently.
CO2 laser surgical system Applications
1. Dermatology: facial cosmetology, body freckle, nevus, tumour, wart, skin cancer, the instrument can excise anything superfluous or useless in order to make people strong and handsome and to prevent pathological changing.
2. E.N.T.: all kinds of rhinitises, nose polyps, pharyngitises, oral hemangiomas.
3. Ophthalmology: orbit tumour, eyelid, sty, double blood skin.
4. Gynecology: chronic cervicitis, valvar angiofibromata, cervical erosion, leukoplakia vulvae, excision uterus polyp , cervical carcinoma in situs, etc.
5. General surgery: haemorrhoids, anal fissure and anal fistula, phimosis, V. D. etc.
6. Others: underarm odour, corn, ulcer.
CL15 CO2 laser surgical system Specifications
Power to tissue >15W
Focal spot diameter <0.5mm
operation mode CW \Repeat pulse\Super pulse
articulated arm 7-joint spring-balanced
Working radius 110cm
Aiming beam: Diode laser 650nm\2mW (adjustable)
Power supply AC220V or 110V
L×W×H 700×200× 200 mm
Packing L×W×H 910×460×360 mm / 570*480*220MM
Gross weight 20kg (Net weight15Kgs )