Vortex flow meters are the ideal choice for steam measurements due to their robust design, no moving parts, and high- temperature/pressure resistance. S435 measures mass flow and consumption in saturated steam with automatic density compensation. This guarantees always accurate results. Parameter settings can be performed through the user interface (keys and a display) on the flow meter directly. The Modbus/RTU interface or the analog output makes it possible to connect S435 to a SCADA system.
S435 Flow and consumption meter for Saturated steam (Vortex flow meter) - 0
Measures saturated steam
Integrated temperature sensor
Shows instant flow and consumption
Provides a display and keys for settings
Small pressure loss
Robust industrial design with high-protection level
Analog and Modbus outputs
Wafer type—Easy to install
No moving parts
Ensure the following when installing the product:
• The flow direction should match the arrow direction on the flow
• The flange bolts have been fastened to the max torque rating.
• Mechanical stress (twist and bent) should not exist when
installation. Mating flanges should keep axial symmetrical and
parallel, and proper gaskets should be used.
• Gaskets should not be extended to the flow area, otherwise
whirlpool generated and affecting accuracy of the flow meter.
• Any force and moment from the pipe should not affect the flow