Insoles ¾ are new orthopedic insoles that improve your posture. Did you know that posture is affected by your feet? An incorrect foot position affects the ankle, knee and hip and can cause pain, injury or impaired posture.
Insole's 3/4 shoe insoles are designed to stabilize your feet and ankles so you get an improved posture when you stand and walk. The shoe insoles also prevent twisting that leads to load damages. Perfect if you like walking or often stand at work.
• Provides a correct foot position and improves posture
• Stabilizes the foot and supports the hollow foot
• Lightweight and shock absorbing
• ¾ length fits in your regular shoe size
• Suitable for daily use in all types of shoes
Change your postural pattern:
Use Insoles daily to improve your posture by adjusting your foot, ankle, knee and hip to the correct position.
How do soles affect posture?
By correcting the position of your feet and ankles with the help of good posture soles, you improve your posture.
Bad soles lead to an incorrect foot position affects the ankle, knee and hip and can cause pain, injury or impaired posture.