air filter / for the medical industry
for the medical industry
The clean filtering cassettes for clean areas are intended for filtering the air supplied into areas with high requirements for hygiene and dust-free environment, such as operating rooms, intensive care units, laboratories, dust-free manufacturing areas etc. It is possible to install filters that have a filtration class up to H14 with rubber sealings or gel gaskets into the filtering cassettes for the highest possible tightness.
The design range enables clean filtering cassette selection
• for mounting into different types of ceilings as well as walls.
• for narrowed-down ceiling spaces with a clearance height of 300 mm.
• for horizontal and vertical supply air ducts.
• for less challenging applications with lower price requirements.
• for the highest requirements for supply air cleanliness and airtightness of the ventilation elements.
• with front panels with diffuser functionality and ventilation grilles with different air flow patterns for installation heights up to 4m from the occupied zone.
• with an option to check the filter tightness and clogging level by measurement, with a simple maintenance.