The medicine is contained in an aerosol can which sits inside a plastic dispenser
(also known as an actuator). The actuator also has a dose counter to tell you how
many doses ("puffs") are left after each puff.
Before you use your inhaler for the first time, or if it has not been used for more
than 3 days, it needs to be 'primed' to ensure it works properly and gives you the
To 'prime' the inhaler:
1. Remove the mouthpiece cover and shake the inhaler well.
2. Spray away from your face by pressing down on the aerosol can. This step
should be performed 4 times.
Also, in case of freezing conditions, the inhaler must be primed. Allow 30 minutes
warm up to room temperature, and then spray away from your face 2 times before use.
1. Remove the mouthpiece cover.
2. Do not remove the aerosol can from the actuator.
3. Wipe the inside and outside of the mouthpiece and the actuator with a clean, dry cloth
or tissue. (alcohol also can be used for cleaning)
4. Replace the mouthpiece cover.
Do Not Clean The Inhaler Directly by Flow Water!