Operating Microscope with a feeling of being ‘visible’
The world’s first surgical microscope with independent light intensity adjustment for coaxial and red-reflex illumination to suit each patient case and surgeons unique preference.
High-performance LED surgical microscope combining ‘visualising’ with ‘ease of use’.
Tiltable Binocular Tubes
• Tiltable binocular tubes with an incline of more than 90º to suit the height and posture of the operating surgeon.
Movable range: 0º (straight) to 90º (inclined).
• High-grade high-eyepoint multi-coated eyepieces delivering a bright and sharp view.
• Light intensity for coaxial and red-reflex illumination can be adjusted separately.
• Focus, zoom, and X-Y speed are independently adjustable.
• Automatic X-Y and focus centering can be performed at the touch of a button.
Microscope Head Tilting Mechanism
•By adopting a fine movement interlock system, the microscope head tilts back and forth easily, necessary in the application of glaucoma surgery, with a movable range of around 30º each way.
Safety Stop Mechanism
•Safety stop mechanism equipped as standard, where the lowest arm position can be set according to the height of the operating table, critical during VR procedures.
• New red reflex illumination system providing extremely bright reflected light from the fundus, allowing Surgeons to perform cataract surgery with ease.
• By adopting a standard objective lens of F=200 mm, the working distance is optimized for vitreoretinal surgery.
• 10x magnification eyepieces bring a wider, brighter, and sharper view with a larger depth of focus.