PLUSEAL RS14 with its multiline sealing system, is a solution for clinics with heavy work load. The 14 m/min (280 pieces of 50 mm. pouches) sealing speed makes PLUSEAL RS14 an indispensible partner. Automatic start, automatic switch off according to the standards DIN 58953-7 in case of a sealing temperature deviation differ from the set value, stand-by mode which deactivates motor when not in use and automatic sleep mode which can be set between 10 to 120 min makes PLUSEAL RS14 a premium selection.
• Unique sealing system by non fabric Teflon®
• Special mechanical wearing protection system
• Ability to increase seal width to 15 mm as an option
• Reverse process flow function (from right to left) as an option
• Optional 2 boxes and 1 metal case for on sides for frequently used items
• Optional calibration certificate
• Can be validated
• Seal strength test in accordance with EN 868-5 / ASTM F88 as an option
• Seal strength test for performance qualification (PQ) as per ISO 11607-2 in accordance with EN 868-5 / ASTM F88 as an option
Guaranteed reproducible sealing of PLUSEAL RS14 is suitable for packing sealable pouches, reels, Tyvek®, aluminum laminate foil and thermoplastic films according to the EN ISO 11607-1:2009, EN 868-4:2009 and EN 868-5:2009 standards.
Accessories like stainless steel tray and roll conveyer is ready for increasing the speed at the process and make the operation easier.