2 digital models available; 1opm and 10opm (oscillation per min)
• Supplied with 1x reusable stainless-steel plunger (22mm diameter)
• Stops automatically when gelation occurs
• Easy to use push buttons with bright LED display
• Stainless-steel plungers are removable for easy cleaning
• Glass disposable plungers are available
• Aluminium sample containers with screw caps are available
• 3 year warranty
• Can be mounted on a retort stand for ease of use
• Retort stand and clamp is for illustration only NOT supplied with Gelation Timer
Techne has been setting the benchmark for gelation timing for almost 60 years. In fact, several British Standards for this methodology have been written using our equipment. Gelation timers are used to measure the transition from liquid to solid during polymerisation.
Both models have digital timers, with the time in 1 minute increments (GT-5) up to 9999 minutes or in tenths of a minute (GT-6) up to 999.9 minutes. A bright LED display shows the time to the nearest minute or tenth of a minute, and an audible bleep and light confirm completion of gelation.
The Techne Gelation Timer is the ideal instrument for accurate measurement and quality control for the gelation of resin or adhesive based samples in the laboratory. Every unit is supplied with the usual Techne quality guarantee, including a calibration certificate for traceability, before leaving the factory each instrument is calibrated and certified.