Techne® Dri-Block® heaters have been providing a safe, dry, constant temperature source in the laboratory for 50 years. Now Techne® are proud to introduce the new 2014 range offering market-leading choice, flexibility and specification. Dri-Block® heaters are a source of precision temperature control for general heating and incubating applications as well as sensitive analytical procedures particularly suited to microbiology and clinical laboratories. They are designed for precise heating of test-tubes, microcentrifuge tubes, cuvettes and microtitre plates. Techne® Dri-Block® heaters cover the temperature range from ambient +5°C to 100°C or 200°C (depending on model) using machined aluminium alloy Dri-Block® inserts as the heat transfer medium. Independent indicator lights indicate mains power and heater action.
• Small, light, compact footprint - flat top surface allows units to be stacked in storage.
• Can hold any combination of aluminium insert blocks, depending on the model chosen.
• Digital models enable highly accurate temperature precision.
• Temperature range from ambient + 5°C to 200°C depending on the model chosen.
• Fast heat-up rate: 25°C to 100°C in 7-9 minutes, depending on the model chosen.
• Advanced temperature control. Temperature stability at 37°C ± 0.1°C.
• Outer casing is cool to the touch, even at maximum operating temperature.
• Bright orange 5-digit LED digital display for fast and accurate setting of temperature and timer.
• Temperature range from ambient to 100°C or 200°C, depending on the model chosen.
• Accurate, reproducible, rapid and safe heating of your samples.
• High quality, precision-engineered blocks provide excellent