• World's largest choice - over 400 qPCR detection / speciation kits.
• Kits are lyophilised (freeze dried)
• Ambient shipping, reduced cost and complexity
• 1 protocol covers all DNA kits
• 150 reactions per kit
• Suitable for all qPCR instruments
• Store at ambient temperature, stable for 18 months
• Each kit available with and without mastermix
• Molecular Biology
• Hospital research
• Food, Health and Defense agencies
• Water testing
• Standards and testing agencies
• Not suitable for IVD, RESEARCH USE ONLY
Human pathogen kits
This segment includes kits for pathogenic bacteria, viruses, protozoa and parasites.
Food and water kits
qPCR is the fastest and most accurate way to screen water and food for pathogens. Prime Pro qPCR reagents also facilitate speciation and allergen detection. Labeling of genetically modified organisms is now mandatory in many regions, including the European Union. To guarantee consumer choice between GM and non-GM products, screening of samples is performed by PCR amplification of regulatory sequences frequently introduced into genetically modified organisms. Cauliflower mosaic virus is commonly used as a means of GM detection.
Veterinary and agriculture kits
Veterinary and agriculture kits are a fast growing part of the Prime Pro qPCR reagent range,
currently addressing many challenges in the environment.
qPCR is the best method for rapid detection of harmful biological agents such as ebola, anthrax and cholera.
Limit of detection
• Techne reagent kits quote: lower limit of detection 100 copies/ul