Centralized Control and Display in the Operating Theatre
Customizable, depending on the needs of the operating theatre area.
Its inert and non-porous material makes it ideal to maintain the required asepsis in the operating theatre.
Alternatives for Q Panel
Possibility of incorporating different elements:
· Control individualized cards with different functions:
– Perimetral Light Switch
– Batteries State Control
– UPS Status
– Operating Room Status Indicator
· Possibility of incorporating Electrical Alarm Repeater and Gas Alarm Repeater
· Digital clock & Stopwatch with control. Analog clock with battery.
· Installing Telephone Handsfree, both digital and analog model.
· Incorporation of gas outlets in a completely separate compartment.
Compact and integrated Q Panel
The operating room is the place where we find a greater number of medical equipment.
The compact Q Panel is designed to centralize all the elements of an operating room.
It is able to adapt all kinds of elements of other brands such as screens, electronic systems or alarm systems. It is completely integrated into the wall.
Q Panel in detail
Digital control panel
Hermes is a digital control panel, managed by a PLC and comprised by PC and touchscreen.
It integrates all the control elements, signals and alarms of the operating theatre and offers numerous services, specially aimed at the maintenance personnel.
The technical panel can be accessed in two ways: from the interior or exterior of the operating theatre.