Sonic Stim combines two different forms of pain therapy: TENS and ultrasound. TENS relieves pain by helping the body to release natural painkillers and by blocking pain signals from reaching the brain; while ultrasound provides pain relief and trigger point therapy.
Ultrasound therapy: provides pain relief, reduction of muscle spasm; trigger point therapy.
TENS therapy: offers relief from chronic intractable pain, post-traumatic acute pain, post-surgical acute pain.
• 2 electrode pads for TENS, a round applicator for ultrasound mode (treatment surface 5 cm²) and single electrode pad for combination therapy
• 15 preset programs including 1 ultrasound, 7 TENS and 7 ultrasound combined with TENS
• Comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity
• Treatment indicator clearly shows the operation of the unit and the mode currently being used
• Automatically resets the strength to zero if the electrode pads are not correctly applied in TENS modes or if the transmission gel is not applied in ultrasound modes
ISO 13485:2016 Certificate number MD720662
FDA on prescription K09627