The Paine Aide unit provides pain relief from a variety of conditions including back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, period pain, and spondylitis.
With its simplistic design, the Pain Aide is portable, lightweight and includes 4 preset programs specifically designed to provide safe and effective pain relief at the touch of a button.
• 2 independent channels with 4 electrode pads to treat 2 areas at the same time
• 4 preset TENS programs including burst, constant and burst modulated modes
• Comfortable stimulation with 60 small steps of intensity
• Memory functions saving the number of uses and time of usage
• Program retention (automatically starts in the last program used)
ISO 13485:2016 Certificate number MD720662
FDA on prescription K082377 / OTC K140168