AUTOCLAVE mod. ASTER 3000
Following to the coming into effect
of the EUROPEAN SET OF RULES
UNI:EN:13060-2004 “Small steam
sterilizer units”, TITANOX S.r.l. is
very glad to present you the new AUTOCLAVE Mod. ASTER 3000 class
B-S-N having fractional vacuum.
Thanks to its completely computerized function checking system, AUTOCLAVE Mod. ASTER 3000 is able to sterilize all the following materials:
Class B: Massive and porous products, wrapped and unwrapped. Class S: A and B hollow body products, wrapped and unwrapped. Class N: Massive unwrapped products.
• Fractional vacuum autoclave type B
– S – N that makes possible the sterilization of the following materials:
hollow body A/B, porous, massive,
wrapped and unwrapped.
• Microprocessor check.
• Multilanguage display.
• Software realized to help the operator during the cycle selection. The software will help the operator to choose the correct cycle for the material to be sterilized. Program selection menu. ( See “Sterilization cycles table”)
• 128-character display (8 x 16).
• Digital on-screen display for: selected cycle, phases, temperature,
pressure, cycle counter, device serial
number and dater.
• Program selection with 4 keys: Start/
Enter, Reset, Up/+, Down/-.
• Last cycle read in and start with
• Programmable start-up.
• Stand by: immediate, absent or after
a period of time with energy saving.
• Double tank: clean and dirty water.
• Water to be utilized: demineralised.
• Water not recycled for the sterilization cycle.