ALUMINIUM CONTAINERS WITH 1 VALVE
The aluminium container with one valve offers a system which allows to carry out a mechanical filtering.
This system occurs in different phases which stand out for the placing of the valve.
The valve is in state of rest, before sterilization.
During the vacuum phase, the valve opens completely, so that the air escapes from the container. Then, the valve closes and the counter valve opens; in this phase steam enters and the sterilization phase begins. At the end of the cycle the valve closes airtight and this will maintain the load sterile inside the container.
• Completely made of aluminium alloy 5005, thickness 2 mm. Body and lid completely pressed without welding.
• Gasket which ensures a perfect watertight, made of non-toxic silicone sponge that guarantees the maximum
seal. Lock with locking system against casual opening. Seal application system.
• Label-holder for storage and classification.
• Handles for transport.
• Guaranteed anodizing for natural colour or other colours, thickness 20 microns.
• Lid colours: grey, yellow, blue, red, green.
• Stacking system compatible also with other manufacturing houses.