Read all information, precautions and notes before using.
TOKUYAMA GDS SWINGART (Stainless steel, Tip: DLC coated)
TOKUYAMA GDS POSTERIOR (Stainless steel, Tip: DLC coated)
TOKUYAMA GDS FLOWABLEART (Stainless steel, Ball applicator: TiN coated)
Deliver dental restorative materials to a cavity and filling and shape such materials.
1) DO NOT use the instrument for any purpose other than those listed in these instructions.
2) The instrument is designed for sale and use by licensed dental care professionals only. It is not
designed for sale and use by non-dental care professionals.
3) Make sure to wash and sterilize the instrument before use (Maintenance and Inspection).
4) DO NOT apply excessive pressure on the tip of the instrument. Applying excessive pressure
may result in damage or bending. Such bending may break the instrument. Immediately stop
using the instrument if bending occurs. (Even if the bending is corrected, do not continue using
5) Pay attention to the drying temperature of the autoclave sterilizer. The instrument may become
dull, distorted, discolored or deteriorate if it is dried at a high temperature.
6) The instrument is made of stainless steel. DO NOT use any strong alkali or strong acid detergent
or disinfectant because these may corrode the instrument.
7) The tips of TOKUYAMA GDS SWINGART and TOKUYAMA GDS POSTERIOR are DLC
coated. After resin is filled and cured, never rub the resin surface with the instrument while
exerting pressure. The DLC coating may come off.