Üzümcü Novela Series surgical suction units are life support devices immediately evacuating the blood accumulated in the surgical areas and respiratory tract by creating vacuum at a certain flow rate, increasing surgical area visibility and providing continuous respiration.
Unit & Control Panel Specifications
• Rapid suction with 60 L/Min flow rate, adjustable vacuum power at 680 mmHg interval and increased surgical area visibility
• Vacuum adjustments by easily accessible control panel and vacuum indicator for monitoring vacuum level
• Maintenance free, silent, non-vibrating, oil free vacuum pump
Motor Protection System
• Protective technology preventing overflowing and liquid leakage to pump system by integrated buoy system and hydrophobic filter
• Collecting jars with scaled body, integrated easy to cary handle, 3 and 5 liter capacity options, autoclavable glass & plastic and disposable options.
Foot Switch Specifications
• Designed to be used in delivery operations via Malmstrom-Throe method by its integrated pedal system. Device has optional delivery assistance equipment as birth cups and fivefold cannula sets.
• Ease of installation and usage with optional disposable jar set
• Sterilizable probe bowl to keep the suction cannula in disinfectant solution until the moment of use
• Darbelere karşı dayanıklı, hastane temizlik dezenfeksiyon prosedürüne uygun, temizlenebilir alüminyum gövde tasarımı
• Ergonomic design providing ease of carrying and moving
• Easy transfer by four castors, two of them with brake