Ufit Surgical kit for submerged fixture.
Common components of Surgical kits
GDR 20B 2.0 15
- Easily forms the first hole in the initial drilling
- Marks the direction of the initial drilling in the cortical bone ructure
- Only the triangular tip of the drill bit is used
- Bone density is assessed through the guide drill
- To extend the length of the used drills and other surgical equipment handpieces.
- Confirms the direction and distance in bone preparation.
- Confirms the distance of spaces in multi-insertions.
- Used when inserting the fixture and fastening the screw
- Possible 15/25/35N tool adjustment