vacuum thermoforming machine / modular / for pharmaceuticals packaging / for medical packaging
for pharmaceuticals packaging, for medical packaging
Thermoforming machine for flexible or rigid film with modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum options. The highest performance level thermoformer.
TFE series thermoforming machines for food and non food packaging with special adaptations focused to disposable medical products capable of both flexible and rigid packaging.
Optional vacuum and gas flushing systems to create (MAP) modified atmosphere packages are available.
They are constructed in corrosion resistant materiales and a full stainless steel structure.
All their functional modules have been designed to give them strength, in addition to a high operational reliability, allowing to be adapted to different formats and production requirements.
Easy format change
UPC control system:
- 7" colour touch screen display.
- Easy and user friendly.
- Multi-language and all kind of characters support (cyrillic, arabic, katakana ...).
- Control and display programs easily updatable (USB or Ethernet).
- Security backups to pendrive (USB).
- Access protection with 3 permission levels.
- Ethernet interface.
- Remote view and control system same as the one available in the HMI at the machine.
- Display of current rate. Cycle optimization tools based on time monitoring of each
Stainless steel frame.
Safety standard according to "EC" regulations.
Modular machine that can be enlarged depending on the project.
Easy access to internal components of the machine, with removable lateral covers.
Optional additional dies available for the machines.
Ease of maintenance