The Central Venous Catheter (CVC) is widely being applied all over the world due to its characteristics that allow long indwelling duration, rapid transfusion and CVP (central venous pressure) monitoring. It is safe, reliable, convenient, economical, and efficient. As to this product, It is mainly used in intravenous infusion.
Scope of application：Anesthesia Department, Emergency Department, ICU, Surgical Department.
1. Tube with good biocompatibility decreases infection rate, smooth inner and outer wall decreases thrombus information and placement resistance, soft tip reduces injury.
2. Connector with special structure is durable and anti-splitting; transparent extension tube.
3. Tube is easy to observe, good elasticity makes it possible be opened and closed repeatedly, Y type needle and blue needle are optional.
1. Central Venous Catheter
2. Guide Wire
4. Y Model Introducer Needle
5. I Model Introducer Needle
6. Blue Introducer Syringe
7. Injection Site Cap
8. Extension Line Clamp
9. Hypodermic Syringe (I model)
10. Hypodermic Syringe (II model)
11. Hypodermic Needle