As used by hospitals and motorcycle couriers worldwide, the original Versapak Human Milk Bank Bag is designed for the transportation of pasteurised human breast milk. The bag is made to fit in the panniers of a motorcycle and keeps the contents cool and safe whilst travelling from the donor’s house to the hospital. Versapak's Milk Bank Bag incorporates the T2 tamper evident zip closure for traceability and the 'chain of custody', when used with Versapak's numbered or barcoded T2 security seals.
305 x 305 x 305mm
Key Features & Benefits
• With built-in rigid impact protectors and internal padding
• Thinsulate insulation helps to maintain the temperature of the contents for up to 6 hours
• Tamper evident and traceable when used with Versapak numbered or barcoded security seals
• Optional 2 x A5 windows for site location and bag content (located at both ends)
• Reusable, over 2,000 times and comes with a 5 year guarantee