This Medium Versapak Insulated Medical Transport Carrier is used for storing and transporting medical materials and features VersaShield™ Infection Prevention, Antimicrobial Technology; that eliminates microbes and bacteria.
They have been carefully designed and manufactured, in consultation with NHS Trusts, adhering to regulations governing the transportation of diagnostic specimens and are UN3373 and P650 compliant. These carriers are only available with the Versapak T2 tamper evident zip closure for tamper evidence and traceability. Once closed, it is sealed using a T2 security seal. If the seal is broken, the recipient can see that the security has been compromised.
External dimensions: 460 x 305 x 255mm
Internal dimensions: 400 x 225 x 195mm
Internal capacity: 17.55 litres
Key Features & Benefits
• Antimicrobial technology, suitable for carrying Vaccines, Pathology Specimens, Human Tissue and Cytotoxic Cancer Drugs
• VersaShield™ is proven to reduce bacteria on products by up to 99.5% in 2 hours
• Built in net pockets hold freeze boards and data loggers
• Thinsulate insulation helps to maintain the temperature of the contents for up to 6 hours
• "Easy change" address window system for outward and return addresses
• Built in rigid impact protectors secure contents in transit
• Reusable, over 2,000 times and comes with a 5 year guarantee