The Versapak Medium Insulated Vaccine Carrier is used to transport vaccines from hospitals and clinics to their patients, while preserving the temperature inside.
Hospitals, Laboratories and Doctors Surgeries worldwide choose our Vaccine Carriers to store and transport vaccines thanks to Thinsulate™ insulation, an internal padding material that can maintain the inside temperature for up to 12 hours. Once filled, it is also made tamper evident thanks to our patented locking mechanism and security seals. If the seal is broken, the recipient can see that the integrity of the contents could have been compromised.
External dimensions: 460 x 305 x 255mm
Internal dimensions: 400 x 225 x 195mm
Internal capacity: 17.5 litres
Insulated Medical Vaccine Carrier Key Features
• Built-in rigid impact protectors and internal padding
• Thinsulate insulation helps to maintains the temperature of the contents for up to 6 hours
• Built in net pockets hold freeze boards and data loggers
• "Easy change" address window system for outward and return addresses (with visual reminder)
• 3 x A5 windows for site location and bag content (located at both ends and lid)
• Available with MicroShield™ Antimicrobial Technology that protects products OR surfaces from colonisation by bacteria (ANTIMICROBE)
• Reusable, over 2,000 times and comes with a 5 year guarantee