The Versapak Small Insulated Medical Transport Carrier is used for storing and transporting medical materials at a stable temperature and features VersaShield™ Antimicrobial Technology, protecting the internal/external material, handles, locking chamber and zip puller from the colonisation of bacteria.
Versapak Insulated Medical Carriers adhere to the regulations governing the transportation of diagnostic specimens, meeting the requirements of UN3373 and Packing Instruction P650. Once filled, it is sealed using one of our tamper evident security seals. If the seal is broken, the recipient can see that the integrity of the contents could have been compromised.
External dimensions: 305 x 305 x 170mm
Internal dimensions: 245 x 225 x 110mm
Internal capacity: 6.06 litres
Key Features & Benefits
• VersaShield™ Antimicrobial Technology reduces bacteria by up to 99.5%
• VersaShield™ actively eliminates bacteria on the internal and external surfaces, handles, zip puller and locking chamber
• Built-in impact protectors and internal padding
• Rigid, insulated walls help to maintain the temperature inside the bag for up to 7 hours
• Use with a Thermal Barrier to separate Freeze Boards and bag contents
• Internal storage sleeve holds Datalogger (sold separately)
• 2 x A6 windows for site location and bag content (located on the sides)
• Option to carry over-the-shoulder, strap(sold separately)
• Tamper evident and traceable when used with Versapak's T2 numbered security seals