SET OF GELS FOR TOOTH WHITENING
- «Belagel» set is used for treatment of tooth hard tissues. «Belagel-O» is the unique whitening system.
- «Belagel-O» gel contains carbamide peroxide, which concentration allows whitening at home (12%, 20%) and at the dentist’s (30%).
- The whitening procedure should be followed by remineralizing with «Belagel-Ca/P» to prevent tooth hyperesthesia.
- After whitening and remineralization it is necessary to conduct fluorination of teeth by gel «Belagel - F» for strengthening of enamel.
- «Belagel-O» gel is used for removal of teeth discoloration and for pulpless teeth whitening.
- «Belagel-Ca/P» gel is used for treatment of teeth hypersensitivity and its prophylaxis. The gel comprises tooth enamel ions penetrating into tooth hard tissues and providing their mineralizing.
- «Belagel-F» gel based on natural polisaccharide features deep penetration of F- ions into tooth tissues providing their mineralizing, enamel fluorinating and strengthening.
- «Belagel-Ca/P» and «Belagel-F» gels are used in case of teeth hyperesthesia and enamel injuries.
- The set contains «Aksil» dough for protection of oral mucosa when using whitening gel.