Our new Fetal2EMR™ system combines the latest in twins fetal heart rate monitoring technology with seamless electronic medical records integration. Recorded traces can be transferred to a PC using Wallach’s Insight software via USB Cable, USB flash drive or ethernet cable. These traces can then be converted to PDF for easy access across platforms or moved into an EMR system.
-Three ways to transfer data—Ethernet, USB, or USB flash drive
-Bright color monitor with multiple views
-Insight software to move data to EMR (optional)
-12 hour memory
Convenient rolling cart with laptop shelf assures easy transport of the Fetal2EMR system.
The Fetal2EMR™ is a twins-capable ante-partum fetal monitor with a bright color
display and the ability to store NST traces on a PC. The traces can be printed as a
PDF or sent to your EMR system.
• 5.6 in. pop-up color TFT screen
• Large numeric and waveform display
• Three screen configurations
• Simple workflow with silicone keypad
• Signals Overlap Verification
differentiates between twins FHRs
• FHR signal quality indicator helps
optimizes transducer position
• Twelve hours of built-in memory for
• Insight data management software
available for PCs (optional)
• USB flash drive data transfer
• Built-in thermoprinter
• Prints on standard 150-mm-wide recording paper
• 1/2/3 cm-per-minute real-time printing speed
• 15 mm-per-second history trace printing speed
• Compact, portable and lightweight (3 kg)
• Long life lithium-ion battery (available)
Consider adding Insight Software to your Fetal2EMR package.