(1) Biocompatible Reticulated Foam
▪ More stable structure with thermosetting property.
▪ Uniform pore size of foam.
▪ Molecules in lower polarity, preventing diffusion ofbacteria with polarity.
(2) More Effective Sucking Disc
▪ Structure design based on fluid dynamics, reducing blockrisk.
▪ Ensure even distribution of negative pressure to every outercavity, which can be monitored real-time.
(3) Biocompatible Polymer SemipermeableMembrane
▪ Betterisolation from bacteria.
▪ Hypoallergenic and non-irritant.
▪ More air permeability and more comfortable.
Step 1 Debride the wound and wipe
Step 2 Cut the sponge dressing to a the skin around the wound suitable size and completely cover the wound (sponge can be spliced)
Step 3 Film
Step 4 Lift the film and cut holes
Step 5 Place the suction cup and seal
Step 6 Connect the negative pressure and adjust to the appropriate negative pressure value