The patient can reach the sitting position through the special “CHAIR” mode
The specialist electric bed for patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. It has no side rails to prevent the Alzheimer’s patient from feeling constrained in bed.
• Designed to reduce the risk of injuries caused by accidental falls: the base surface can be lowered down to a height of 10 cm from ground; the special “FLOOR” mode enables to lower the bed slowly from 30 to 10 cm in 16 seconds
• The base can be extended by 15 cm by adjusting the frame.
• Trendeleburg and Anti-trendeleburg functions thanks to two actuators situated at the end.
• Electric adjustment options of the backrest and the thigh/leg area
• Mattress locks on the base
• Four swivel wheels with parking brake