Our Emergency CPR mask is designed with the rescuer/first responder in mind. Sized for use on adults and children, with infant mask included, our clear mask allows the rescuer to position it properly and monitor the victim. Our soft, pliable bladder ensures a secure seal. Mask can be used with the standard one-way valve for rescue or with our CPR Practi-VALVES during CPR manikin training. Mask may be cleaned and reused but only for training purposes. Dispose of mask and valve after patient use.
• One-way valve with filter – fits in case while attached to the mask
• Elastic, latex-free head strap arrives attached to mask
• Hard plastic case with belt clip protects the contents and is convenient to carry
• Bladder inflation ensures proper seal
• Oxygen Inlet
• Includes LATEX FREE gloves and an antiseptic wipe