Greentek GT10 Conductive Gel is a highly conductive gel designed for applying with EEG electrode caps for medical purposes.
This medical quality conductive gel reduces contact impedance between the electrode surface and the scalp, hence it provides extremely high conductive effect and clear, accurate recording without electrical artifacts.
GT10 conductive gel is applied directly to the electrode by using a syringe and blunted needle to inject. It dries up slowly, ensuring tight contact between the electrode and the patient’s scalp.
Usage For clinical and research use
Place of Origin Wuhan, China
Functions High conductivity
Capacity 473 g/bottle or 946 g/bottle
Application EEG, EMG, EOG, PSG, ERP …
Cleaning Good solubility in water; Easy to clean with water
Certificate CFDA, ISO 13485, CE, Rohs
Delivery Within 7-15 days
Packaging 12 bottles / cardboard box
Shelf life Up to 36 months
* Water soluble, easy to clean
* Medical quality with CE mark
* Provides extremely high conductive effect and clear, accurate recording.
* Has high resistance to drying
* Chemically neutral (no interactions with electrode or skin of patient)
* Ideal for long term applications