1) gloves are uniformly thin and thick, clean and free of impurities, with smooth appearance and no adhesion between fingers.
2) gloves are heat tight and watertight.
3) thickness of glove film shall not be less than 0.010mm.
5) residual ethylene oxide: no more than 10 g/g.
[scope of application] used to prevent cross-infection between doctors and patients.
1) check the package before use, and do not use it if the package is damaged.Whether the sterility time limit is within the validity period.
2) after use, it is non-recyclable medical waste. Please treat it as such waste.
[production date] see the sealing of the packaging bag or the qualification certificate in the bag.
[sterilization date] see the sealing of the package or the qualification certificate in the package.
[expiration date] see the sealing of the packaging bag or the certificate of conformity in the bag.
[matters needing attention, warnings and tips]
1) this product is sterilized by ethylene oxide, and the sterile period is two years.
2) this product is only for one-time use. After use, it is non-recyclable medical waste. Please treat it as such waste.