MATRIX Spectar is the first adaptive camera processor which allows the operation of all current and future camera heads, all rigid and flexible video endoscopes as well as video compact systems for 2D and 3D endoscopy - and this with highest image quality.
The rapid development of imaging technologies for endoscopic procedures has led to a continuous improvement in image quality and to numerous different technical solutions. The adaptive camera platform MATRIX Spectar is expandable for a wide range of 2D and 3D applications making new investments for different imaging systems obsolete.
● Flexible use with all rigid and flexible endoscopes in 2D and 3D
● Brilliant, lifelike image display with optical and electronic zoom
● Extendet visualization technologies for tissue differentiation
● Designed for native sensor resolutions up to 4K
● Standardized operating concept as well as reduced service and maintenance costs
● Budget control through a flexible expansion of the system
* Winner of the Innovation Award Berlin Brandenburg 2016 *