Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS) is a type of surgery for diagnosing and treating a variety of conditions involving the chest area (thorax). It uses a special video camera called a thoracoscope. It is a type of minimally invasive surgery.
1. DeBakey teeth shall be clamped the vessels softly, safely and atraumatically.
2. Cone-designed forceps operate well for vascular separation.
3. Blunt tip is designed for blunt dissection of vessels or bronchus, safely and efficiently.
4. Different angles of forceps meet different demands of surgery purposes.
5. Handles with locking and without locking