The Hi-Tray Metal are BSA stainless steel trays with 16.70% chrome for standard applications.
• Can be sterilized in a cold solution or in autoclave
• Available in two versions: solid and perforated
• High deformation resistance
• Greater precision of the impression
• Rim Lock anchoring system for a perfect adhesion of the material to the impression tray
• Excellent finishing
• Soldering point accuracy
Metal and plastic impression trays
Zhermack offers a wide range of impression trays for fixed prosthesis, in metal and in plastic, and for removable prosthesis, in rigid plastic. The Zhermack range of impression trays is also suitable for many uses like models in the practice, bruxism bites, whitening masks, sports masks for bites, impressions for custom impression trays, preliminary impressions, impressions for in-lay and on-lay, etc.