ZOONLAB offers a series of specially developed cage solutions for rabbits based on their weight and size. These cages come in a variety of different floor options and cage heights, and they generally consist of racks with 2 or 3 levels, easy-to-clean Noryl or Luran cage trays, raised resting area and feed & water mounts.
The modules are easily combined with one another for group husbandry. We also offer customised free range husbandry products optimised to meet your requirements and the needs of your animals.
The individual ZOONLAB cages for rabbits provide ideal
conditions for animal husbandry in terms of size and shape
and are also easy to use.
Depending on the material selected, the cage trays are
heat-resistant up to max. 90°C or max. 120°C.
The ZOONLAB rabbit cages have been designed in accordance with the 2010/63/EU Directive of the European
Parliament 22.09.2010 (formerly ETS 123).
• A high level of fl exibility through the interlockable racks
that enable the fl oor space to be increased to twice the
size or even more when the partition walls are removed
(without the need for tools).
• The cage trays with a height of 10 cm as well as the animal dropping trays are available in the LURAN (heat-resistant up to max. 90°C) as well as in the autoclavable
NORYL (heat-resistant up to max. 120°C) designs.
• The raised resting area (available in LURAN and NORYL
designs) can be folded up which enables the cage tray
to be removed easily without having to fi rst remove the
• All metal parts are made of stainless steel (AISI 304).
• The rack castors have a diameter of 100 mm and two of
them on each rack are equipped with locking device.